Friday, October 06, 2006


Here it is another week gone by and I forgot about the blog completely. Tuesday I took all the needles and pushers out of my Passap DM80 knitting machine. That became an all day project. I have it all back together and it is working much better. I am working on baby afghans for my niece's twins which are now due the end of November. She is going to have a C-section and has gestational diabeties. Please pray for her.
Here is a picture taken at the Knitting machine seminar last weekend. The doily, pillow and purse were designed and knit by me.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Judith B said...

Thank you. I had fun making the doily.I have several friends who have circular sock machines. Who knows maybe one of these days I will have one myself. Enjoy learning to use your new toy:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home