Sunday, January 07, 2007




The top and bottom pictures are modular knit items. The the top shows the coaster that I finally knit correctly. Next to it is a sock?, or something I made doing the modular knit tutorial. I do get some interesting things when I miss a part of the pattern. On the bottom is the headband I made using the instructions out of the book written by Iris Schreier called " Modular Knits ".

The middle preemie hat was knit on my Brother 950 knitting machine. I have made about 8 of them so far. It takes me about 30 minutes from start to finish. Several machine knitting guilds I belong to, donate these hats to hospital neonatal units.

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Charlotte said...

Oh my, that is the cutest hat!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Denise said...

I love that little hat!! Very cute.

When I first read your sentence, I thought you had 8 knitting machines!! Oh my. Then, I got it: 8 little hats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home