Thursday, November 23, 2006


I know this isn't fiber related, but here are my niece's twins. Kathryn is on the left and Logan is on the right. They were born Tuesday, November 21st at 8:02 and 8:04 am. Kathryn Annette was 6 pounds, 6 OZ. Logan Dominic was 7 pounds, 7 oz. Mother and father are doing well.

I finally began my sock swap sock. It is going fairly well, though slower than I want to go. All part of the learning curve. I am using two circular size 3 needles and it is going better than the magic loop method.

4 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

It seems a million years ago that my twin daughters were so small. They are so cute and I hope you show some more photos soon. hint, hint! :o) When we brought our girls home we put them in the same bassinet...they were used to be curled up together and seemed to do better that way! I remember looking at the two hospital bassinets like this and thinking, "Wow! They are both mine!" It took some time to wrap my mind around it! LOL

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

They are so adorable! Congratulations!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Denise said...

Baby twins!! What could be sweeter ... They are just beautiful. And so miraculous!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Carissa said...

What precious little babies. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home