Friday, November 03, 2006


Here is an Autumn sock. The yarn reminded me of all the fall colors on the trees. I also learned how to get myself out of a mess. I figured out that when I didn't switch needles correctly I ended up with a garter stitch. Now I know what to avoid and how to correct it when doing stockinette. It helps me know waht to do when I deliberately want to knit garter stitch in the round. I have a few humble spots ( designer elements:-) to remind me non of us are perfect, just forgiven by the Grace of God.

He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay;and He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. Psalm 40:2 NASB

4 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Carissa said...

You seem do be doing well with your sock!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Deborah said...

What a beautiful sock! I love the colors. They ARE just like the colors of the leaves.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Judy, that is soooo pretty! And I love your attitude, too (grin)

I also enjoyed the pictures of your visit - it really does look like fun! Keep up the good work with those socks - YIPPEE!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Charlotte said...

I like your attitude, too!
I am still really new to the whole blogging thing, (read: not very proficient or frequent) and so I apologize for the lack of input during our Feet to Prayers journey on my part. What lovely yarn!
-Charlotte

 

Post a Comment

<< Home